about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Overall..this week has been great.

1) On wednesday, I went down to see the fabricator with my project groups mates. The parts will be ready by monday i guess. I love the company of my friends...hehe..cos we like to joke and laugh alot! Brightens up my day! =p. Esp. the journey back to yishun with them on the bus.

Currently the topic for guys is ns...and it seems that a number of them are not going to take their nafa test, because they wanna go in early! Lol. Sadly to say they cant follow us to taiwan next yr..hehe.

Lastly, i was really pleased to get an A for CSW. *beems* I really put in alot of effort, because somehow i just didnt do very well for the practises. I was actually given a C grade for one of my practs..hehe. But I told myself not to be disappointed..i definately can do much better than this.
I also wanna thank my group members for the roleplay..u guys were great! well done..cos all of us scored pretty high marks.

I was down with a cold that night, because i was caught in the rain while walking home.

~Thursday~
2) Feeling better though i did not take any medication..oops! My mechanics lecturer was like "scolding" the whole class for not doing tutorials. geez..lazy u see.

3) Yesterday, i went out with my sec schools friends to celebrate one of their bday. We did not go to safra town club as it was a little too ex. Just had a simple dinner at cineleisure's Xin wang Hk Cafe. Quite alright for the food..i ordered har gow(my fav!) and hk stif-fried noodles. I had a spoonful of century egg congee from my friend..not bad too. Oh ya..and that "ying yong" ice is great!.

Next wk...

Prays hard i wont get elected for president's post for PSC. But king said he will vote for me...im like NOoooooooo. lol. I didnt do much as a membership secretary currently. =p Moreover, I dont have the time for any cca already...thoughts of leaving the club.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 8:39 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips