|
about me:)

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling
Age:22
LOVES
my dog~monty
Movies
Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery
WISHES
Get a good honours degree
To watch a F1 Grand Prix
To own a ferrari model
| E | Exquisite | | U | Unusual | | N | Normal | | I | Irresistible | | C | Clumsy | | E | Eccentric |
Name Acronym Generator From Go-Quiz.com
::links:: Sara
Alvin
Munfong
Chris
PitStop Cafe
Mindcafe
Settler's cafe
Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage
|
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
1) I went to Raffles place to have my lunch and shop for xmas gifts for my friends, wad to do?..hehe they bought for me le.
2)After school, I met up with my parents to have dinner at my place area.
3) Do mech and abit of thermo tut..
4) 30mins nappy..oops
5) Wrap presents..
6) Watch tv
NightNight...
xXEuNiceXx left a note at 10:17 PM
***
|
*HUGS* TOTAL!
give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
|