My nephew scored 20points for olevels, same as me. Lol, going to ngee ann business IT most probably. I bet he will never regret his choice of joining poly =).
Everyday is the same, going out in the morning and coming back late at night. Can get really exhausting.
I think i have to go visiting till the 3rd day(ow)...and my dad's bday is on the 3rd day! Yeah!
2nd day
I will be going be going to my cousins' places (dad's side) and my mum's side.
3rd day
Visiting cousin's place and an aunt's place
4th day
People visiting my place
Time to slim down after that..haha. Lots of steamboat and catered buffet. Well i just found out that the Chong pang nasi lemak's coffeeshop serves cheap and superd good steamboat($22)...you could try other dishes as well...prices are reasonable, recommended for a family dinner. If you know where Chong pang camp is, you can find the place easily.