My family is into engineering..lol. Alot of engineers.
My bro-service engineer.
My dad's side
1 uncle is into civil engineering,
the other uncle is ceo of SIA Engineering. His son is currently studying @ nus Mechanical engineering.
My aunties...Librarian@hospital, lecturer, nurse, VP of pathlight school...cant remember the rest.
My cousins are into teaching, doctor-soon to be, engineers, doctor(has his own clinic), teachers, own businesses...
Oh ya..auntie's husband is a doc in SGH, and another cousin's husband is a doc in NUH.
My Mum's side,
1 cousin working in JTC , the younger one in SIA Engineering(i think is project engineer).
Another cousin works in a tour agency(like tour guide), his sis wants to be a journalist.
The rest of my little cousins are still studying...
I just spoke to my niece...she wants to be a nurse like dear..lol. So i told my cousin ask her daughter go nyp study..keke.
For me, I love working for SAF...I hope to join Defence science(DSTA) to work. Or maybe SIA. But need to have a gd honours degree... And or anywhere where my interest lies and gives me a good pay.
Do you know that if you be a Offshore oil rig engineer( with travelling and putting ur life at risk), you could earn as high as 8K with 5 years experience. THe salary is so Tempting. I told my bro abt this..lol..he says im crazy if i join.