about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Monday, February 12, 2007

Ow...today i just gave up a chance to work in the cleanroom @ MicronSemiconductor Asia. Cos its a permanent job, so my mum said go uni first, then work.

I am offered a place at Uni New South Wales Asia..lol. I applied for part time for that course, cos the fees are super ex. Oh no..wad to do..lol. Waiting for my modules exemption now. Accept or not to.

I bought my clothes on sat..i think its cheap..keke..$34 for 2 blouse.
Yesterday, my parents bought me 2 sets of necklace and earings from Chanel..oops its Chomel *beaming all the way*..lol. I got shocked too.

I hope my dear's toe gets healed soon.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 11:47 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips