I was shortlisted by Keppel Group as their potential scholars. The tea reception was pretty alright, and jc grads were the majority. Only a tweeny winny handful of poly grads.
The showflats @ One Raffles Quay was absolutely amazing, well furnished and you noe...you get to own a see thru bathroom in the master bedroom. The view from the 34th floor was really cool, you get to see the sea, the coming up IR, the newest floating national stadium and the Singapore's Flyer (Ferris Wheel). How I wished I could own a unit around the CBD district.
Then we went over to the Keppel FELS and KEppel Shipyard to get a clear view of the working place and the tea reception + talks by the scholars were held @ the MPH.
Interviews coming up really soon...but they only select the cream of the crops as their confirmed scholars in the end.