Ytd night was my grandma's birthday celebration. So we had dinner with my WHole Big Family at Dragon Gate Restaurant at Harbourfront Centre. We had four tables of the $198+++ course. Food was pretty good, except for the crispy noodles.
Was talking to my cousin studying @ nus ME, and he told me he will pass to me all his stuff when i go over there to study. *smiles* And then... i will join NUS Air Weapons Club, fees for training is considered cheap there.
Then my aunt wanted me to gif them a treat for my good results...i was thinking if i manage to get the scholarship, then i will treat them. Lol...I dun mind, as long as they are happy, I am happy too. Keke. I will be giving my parents a treat at the Peneng Hawker Fair @ York Hotel soon. Plus, i made a promise to bring my doggie for a salt bath too after i get my half mth's pay really soon.