Work is still the same...bosses are always a problem in working life..haha. So jus close an eye. My senior HR Executive and I are fated...keke..cos we met each other at my previous company, where i called her up to come down for an interview. =) Food @ Marsiling is goody!!Lol...the fishball noodles gets sold out really fast during lunch time.
Went to Orchid Country Club with my parents ytd to the bowling alley's cafe to have dinner. I paid for the meals, since im already working. Quite some time since I last bowl there.
Last wkends was shopping n shopping. Bought 2 tops , 1 3/4 jeans and a knee length shorts. I need abit more tops and bottoms...cos office work must always be formal. No jeans and shorts are allowed.
Gdluck to baobao in searching her right job...
Alright gtg...off to market to have breakfast and get water plant & food for my fish.
Cant wait for phantom on 13 may...haha..i think im going with baobao, jason and tham? Should be...its been quite some time since I've last seen them in school.