about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Thurs~

Went to cineleisure to have dinner at the HK Cafe, I tried the Famous HK Pasta with baked cheese and Pork Chop and had Ice Yuan Yang. I waited quite some time for my dinner to be served.
My friends and I went over to Heeren to look for my friend's bday present...but ended up we cant decide on the designs.


Fri~

Had dinner at Long John Silvers with them again. We booked a room at Cineleisure Lvl 9=E Gaming Area. There are 2 comps and 1 Xbox game inside. Charges are like $10/hr..and so we used for 2 hrs. Rental of games are $6 per disc. You can also choose to watch movies in the other rms. Too bad...but i think they lack of xbox racing games. We played Halo 2 and another fighting game.
On the comp I tried playing CS...lol..but i failed again as usual...haha cos i always can shot down first. As for Pangya, its a golf game...slowly picking up. Keke. Gunbound is also another cute game.

Happy Birthday to those I know...hehe! =)

Sat~

Going to NUS for module exemptions talk. The Most is only 1 exemptions. If I were to study part time at Uni of New South Wales, I will only need to study for 2 yrs...another alternative is at APMI (Uni of South Aus), only like 21 mths or so only.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 8:55 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips