Yesterday I had a nice evening with my colleagues. Went to Taka to shop, and I bought a Mango Tee which the Sale Personnels are wearing at $15. Wanted to have dinner at Crystal Jade, but it was too crowded, so we ended up at MOS Burger instead.
Yesterday was so funny. I just get to know one of the guy in the engineering dept cos my colleague asked him to add me in msn. I saw him just the day before, when my colleague and I went to the Production and QA/Engrg Area. But he has not seen me before, he said if I ever see him again, must say hi to him before my last day of work. I have this feeling that after work, I may get to see him downstairs. Really true...haha. He wants to see my chio bu colleague too...no chance yet..next day I will intro him to her. Keke. Anyway dun get the wrong idea, he is attached to a pretty girlfriend. Living under the same house but not married...aiyo no wonder my colleague say him..never propose to gf yet.
I noticed another type of guy which already has a gf outside of the company, but on the other hand, is interested in another staff from another dept. So interesting...lol. Yesterday night, I told my colleagues that I dun like this type cos you will feel so insecure. They said ya, i am not the only one who said that. Anyway, his attitude is horrible too..haha.
Congrats to nappy on getting into LA Trobe Uni! =)