about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Monday, July 02, 2007

I finally got the tickets for the ndp preview. It is their 2nd combine rehearsal, i guess more improvements can be made. No fireworks at all, no big shots too...lol.

The floating platform is so small, but wad can you expect, it will never beat the size of the national stadium, which we said goodbye that day. They have to make use of the water...it was the theme for this year's ndp. Starting was a little boring...until the marching came out...immediately woke up. Haha. The weather was scorching hot, finally died down when the sun sets. I arrived at 4+pm, and was amazed the huge crowd already there seated. Grabbed one of the lower seats though. I was seated directly facing the screen.

All the SIMILARLY ministers, SM and president, everyone was laughing. I love the cool apaches that made a salute to us. So many 40SAR guys in yellow tee standing infront of us, they won the best armour unit this year!

I love the display by Infantry unit...cos they have guys that run up the stairs and pose infront of the audience. I wished i got a chance to sit in that vehicle, head sticking out from the top..lol.

My colleague was smsing her son the whole time. Her son was helping out in the packing of the goodie bags and was stationed at Gate 6. And we were seated in between G2 and G3. So after the parade, we walked over to the other end to find her son. They were having a debrief session, all the guys were in smart 4.

Labels:



xXEuNiceXx left a note at 12:47 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips