I finally understand why my colleague and my cousin said about foreigners-china. They are like...er..Super Hardworking. QET also mug like crazy, carrying notes, mumbling amongst themselves. Lol...they come in large clicks, so many of them. I'm still wondering whether the goverment really only accepted 4.3% of the foreigners into spore universities. Local students came without notes in their hand, and we just stood there waiting for the doors to be opened.
My cousin told me to watch out for them, haha...they can practically study the whole day non-stop while people like us would probably be slacking. Ultimately their hardwork will get paid off, getting honours. And best of all, to my higher maths class ppl, the china guy-Thankyou, i saw him too in Nus. Oh boy! Haha. Prays hard i wont be in the same tut grp as him. Lol. I think there are only 2 groups of classes for ME poly students... And dun ask me if i have seen any pretty babes or handsome guys...haha.
My timetable is horrible..lol. Imagine taking only 5 modules, exempted from a few modules, but! it seems so packed, and some of the days you end at 6pm. Gotta sleep early again and wake up like at 6am? for 8am classes...almost everyday depending on how you come out with your timetable, some classes are fixed, the rest you got to bid for them using "money". I think my physics pract is at the faculty of science-quite a distance. Internal buses are always packed with people, so ya having a car in school has its advantages too.