about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm going to make Konnyaku apple and sourplum flavour jelly. Thinking of the fruits to add in. I bought a dolphin mould for my jelly.

Bought a pack of pandan cake mix too, will try baking it one day. Loves pandan!

Soon, i have to start bidding for my modules and create my own timetable, well, i know i will end my class 6pm everyday...and class starts at 8am. In between, there are long long breaks. I have like maths classes, welcome session, matriculation day, rag day, flag day on the way and i need to purchase a lappy top soon by loan.

Ow, i miss him so much! gaga....lol. I wish i could follow them for combat shoot too...haha.

I hope to pass the test! =) MY confident has been filled to 100% by him...=p


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 12:16 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips