|
about me:)

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling
Age:22
LOVES
my dog~monty
Movies
Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery
WISHES
Get a good honours degree
To watch a F1 Grand Prix
To own a ferrari model
| E | Exquisite | | U | Unusual | | N | Normal | | I | Irresistible | | C | Clumsy | | E | Eccentric |
Name Acronym Generator From Go-Quiz.com
::links:: Sara
Alvin
Munfong
Chris
PitStop Cafe
Mindcafe
Settler's cafe
Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage
|
Sunday, September 09, 2007
I need some catching up with all my dear friends. But really have no time. Sign....like no life. So have to wait till im free .
Book me now for dec after my 1st sem exams. =) I already having bookings...haha.
Ilovecotton!=) so eager to see my friend's doggie. Loves my lappy top too. Have to bring it to sch to do lab reports.
Happy to my friends who ord this week and ya...im gonna miss all my friends enlisting this coming week.
Dreaming of christmas.....=X.
xXEuNiceXx left a note at 7:01 AM
***
|
*HUGS* TOTAL!
give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
|