My aunt is so nice to me...lol. I was wishing for a new watch, cos my casio watch spoil le. I was wishing for this pierre cardin watch from SIA. And somehow i dunno why she can read my mind, like she noes i needed a watch and is the one that i wanted somemore. Surprising she bought for me the set with earings and necklace...costed $129.
Be it Stress and relationship problems, i think is he always there for me. I am very stressed up with studies and somehow, i am not afraid and i put my trust in him. Its really amazing like even for this relationship that i encounter, maybe god wants to show me that he is not the one i am looking for, by leting me to see his true colours and real self. I shall not be angry with my enemy instead i should love him instead, despite the things he did to me. Love ya neighbour!