about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sometimes i really hate myself. Im feeling very tired...tired...


Firstly, my ex seems to be blaming me for everything. When its not my fault entirely. I still treat him as a friend, not matter what, even if he is not my bf anymore. And when i nicely asked him how he was after like a period of 2 mths, he blames him again. I really dont understand. I just told him my dad's friend's son is his bro's colleague, he said im checking up on his bro. Wad is this....i dun get it. I never check at all. Sometimes he is driving me nuts, the words that he said to me has been replaying constantly in my mind. It is only when im too busy for my exams and studies that i can safely not think of it.

Secondly, another guy likes me...but he is 27yrs old. He is really a nice guy. But he looks like he is in his forties...He is like crazy-ly in love with me. Which i dunno why...we only just sms each other only. I cant accept, i feel very bad....but i dun like my bf to look so old. Guess what, he told me to gif him a chance, he is going to change his face. Im like....wad.... I really told him to just leave me alone. Sign...and he is only olevel standard but plans to take dip, gonna have a car next yr.

I kind of like one guy....however, he doesnt really like to communicate much. Everytime i see him, im too shy to talk to him. Haha...


In the end, would you rather go for someone who loves u or you rather go and love someone instead?


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 8:20 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips