about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I found my thumbdrive filled with tonnes of old songs....

Was listening our SP Choir's Acapella Circle of Life (recorded) : Sung by Shizhen, 2 Xin Kais , Liwen, Christina and Me. Versions recorded at the staircase and at the dance studio.

That was like in Year 2004/2005. Gosh...imagine how time flies.

With add ons from Xmas Caroling which was my favourite and most enjoyable moment of all. We performed at 2 hotels.

I love my ALTO mates. =)

Missed my poly days...

I took a break from choir the moment the new conductor came in. (never went back)..lol.

Attended 2 Generation-Y Leadership Camps. The first one was better though. I love my crazy group members. Some guys actually threw paper aeroplanes out of the window - target was the flamingoes on the ground floor of our resort. It happened at Night! *Naughty*.

We made prank calls to the head whom was Sleeping in thai language which was really funny. Heez.

Chris with her ghost stories which freaked out some people...lol...oops.

~ALL THE BEST~ THUMBS UP!

The 2nd camp was organised by US! ~ Joy, Nat, Weijie, Edwin, Chris, Senghee, Reagen and me...

We stayed at Turi Beach Resort, which is in Batam. Lost a lot of sweet blood there...haha.

As usual, they saboed a certain person and threw him down into the pool. *evil*

Nice place for relaxation. Sea breeze, coconut trees, swimming pool etc...

My team's raft was built successfully...and we managed to survive out in the sea with all our weights on it!

Paint ball was a thriller. Really cool. We got to target at our lecturer and put on those Army uniforms with safety helmet on. Hiding behind those trees and barrels.... Like playing Counter-Strike.

Was asked to set up a new CCA - SP Peer Support Club with the GYL Comm members. I'm wondering how the club is surviving now...

Spent lots of time on my final year project. Did an industry project with MOM ~ tamper proof limit switches. Thankfully, eventually...everything went on smoothly. Grateful to my team members for staying up so late in school to solder, drill, machine etc...& fixed up the circuit! *cheers*


I remembered having longgg breaks in between classes. Clementi was considered our favourite hangout. Games like CS and pool. In school, it's always basketball. Yesh! its boys stuff. But what can I do, being the only girl in class heh.

Always talking about Soccer and I changed to a Man Utd Fan instead of being an Arsenal supporter. Epl was my favourite every since secondary sch days. I'm lagging behind ever since uni has started!

The best of all~ I had my birthday celebrated at the Chalet with my classmates. Imagine swimming in the pool at night with chris and the rest of the guys. The moment the clock strike 12am, we got up from the pool to cut my birthday cake...*sweet*.

Labels:



xXEuNiceXx left a note at 1:34 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips