about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Friday, February 08, 2008















































The smile is So Fake!..haha.








Day 1:Long list of houses I visited....

The Holy Family

1) Mama's house ~ had beehoon chicken soup with mushrooms and abalone...Oooh.
2) Uncle David's ~ Noodles, curry chicken...
3) Auntie Mary's
4) Mine!
5) Uncle William's ~ Popiah, kueh pie tee..
6) Auntie Koh's ~ the yummy dinner...we had salted veg with duck soup, sambal prawns, sambal sotong, rendang, interesting carrot rice, huge mushrooms, veggies.

Total Calories...yiks! really scary. Cant shed this within my next kickboxing session. Food goes on for the next 2 days.


Day 2:

Cousins place & my mum's side.

Pasta and tempura for dinner...how can i not resist heh. *BLoaTed*. Savoury Coffee cakes, fishball soup, Smoked Oysters.

Then!

It came to interaction session! Where we were each supposed to pick an instrument from the bag. Mine was an Egg Shaker. Those with the same instruments grouped together, group by group we combined the music together. Was really cool. One word : HARMONY.

Amazingly, how the Lord has really given our Family alot of Faith,Trust and Guidance throughout the days ever since mama and ah gong got married. The family increased tremendously, still increasing. Generations after generations, we see each and everyone of us including the kiddies growing towards God. Really blessed. Mama is going to be 90 years old this year. Praise the Lord. Today, I could actually see her cheery self shaking the musical instrument.

The night went on with singing christian songs, and it ended with a prayer, which emotions overwhelmed me. I just teared.


This is a song Seek Ye First.


Seek ye First the kingdom of God

And His Righteousness

And all these things shall be added unto you,

Allelu, alleluia.


Ask, and it shall be given unto you.

Seek, and ye shall find.

Knock, and the door shall be opened unto you.

Allelu, alleluia.

Tears flow as I typed this entry here and listening to this song at the same time. Felt very bad for stopping attending church since olevels. Firstly, I could not get up on time, which obviously was my problem. Secondly, school work is never ending, and sometimes, I had to make use of sundays too. Even though, its Sabath Day for us Christians.
But then again, if others can do it, why cant you? I have been telling myself, ok, after my exams I will try to attend church during the holidays for a start to keep the momentum going again. But I failed.

Zion Church days ~ Really really miss those days. Had sunday school lessons by sitting on those floor mats cos there were only these few tables! A church at the first floor of an HDB estate. Cool yea.

Then I went on to attend St. Andrews Cathedral, which is my current one. As usual I enjoyed the Sunday school times..heez. Once I got older, I had to attend the normal service with parents. Sometimes, I find the sermons really boring. Well, it all depends on the preacher. Type of songs is definately different from Zion's, which is wad I dont like about it too.

Maybe this isn't the right church for me?

Day 3 : Completing my work
Dinner @ Liquid Kitchen with my friends






xXEuNiceXx left a note at 8:10 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips