I went to the Air Transport College to collect my trade ticket. Grabbed a bite at Singapore Post Centre as I was famished!. As I was at Paya Lebar, those planes were already flying low...could not pertain the excitement! Heez. Paid $10 (2ways) for the bus transport from Expo to Changi Exhibition Centre @ Aviation Park Road. Really far in....
Sg Airshow 2008 is really cool i must say. But i have to admit you got to love planes before you enter the place. =) So to me its worth going. I spent more time under the sun (where the planes were) than viewing those exhibits at the centre itself. The 2 tone colour of my arms...got tanned a lil.
Aerobatics display was nice...Thumbs Up!
The crowd will get worsen during the days for public. Cos I can see some crowds even on trade day itself.
I wish i was living in the east....get to see planes flying over my house each time. Keke.
Humongous..!
My favourites : Lockheed martin : F-35 & UAV: Global Hawk...which looks like a duck(some weird shape)...so CUTE!
I stood under the Airbus with engines on....omg...the air pressure force was really strong. Maybe a light person could be blown away...ahhaa.