about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You guys are missed ! I think i have the "miss my friends" syndrome. Lol . There's so many people that i wanna meet or wanna catch up with me. Sara is included. =)

This new syndrome is most probably due to the stress.

Juz wanna indulge myself in chocolates, sweets, ice milo from mac, and sandwiches from obrien's. Whee...Fattening.

So anyway I had a tiring day. Practically draining away my braincells as I was doing the MOM Quiz 3 times - Mine, Reyhan and Joel. We started at 3pm and ended at like near 6 30pm i guessed. As usual, I always had the difficult questions...heez. But eventually, till the last 1 minute of the given 90mins to solve 4 questions, we managed to get the answers after using a lifeline "call up a friend".

Coffee is our always our best friend in school. Everywhere in school, you get to see students getting coffee. Its our life saver for the day..extra booster required by us. Count me in too.

No school for 2 fridays! yeah.

I'm returning to my kickboxing tomorrow after missing it due to midterms.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 10:30 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips