|
about me:)

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling
Age:22
LOVES
my dog~monty
Movies
Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery
WISHES
Get a good honours degree
To watch a F1 Grand Prix
To own a ferrari model
| E | Exquisite | | U | Unusual | | N | Normal | | I | Irresistible | | C | Clumsy | | E | Eccentric |
Name Acronym Generator From Go-Quiz.com
::links:: Sara
Alvin
Munfong
Chris
PitStop Cafe
Mindcafe
Settler's cafe
Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage
|
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Common title : The clash of the Titans =)
I gonna support way out for Man Utd. Heez.
If I have a chance, I wished to meet him~ Christiano Ronaldo. Not because he is cute or dashing or i dunno. It's his soccer skills which i ADMIRE.
And yesh because of him - I am supporter of Portugal too...i bought the wristband during the worldcup.
All way to clinch the Title of this season....
Alright gtg watch the exciting match cum doing 1506 Past Yr papers. =(
I'm good at multi-tasking. Finally completed watching the webcast for 1506. I realised I get bored of listening to lectures easily. =p
I'm not sleeping again.
xXEuNiceXx left a note at 6:50 PM
***
|
*HUGS* TOTAL!
give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
|