about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Friday, May 09, 2008

I bought my 1: 48 F-117a Stealth Fighter, also known as Nighthawk for only $23.90 after 20% discount. =) Then i bought the cement glue too.


So I'm left with 7 paints, thinner, sand paper, cutter and *tweezer* to get.


Ferrari model is really ex...my friend bought it at $50+. Ahhh.....i want one too. =x


Had Korean Bibimbab for lunch...wala!...damn nice...if it suits ur taste buds.

Was disappointed with the movie: Speed Racer. Nearly fell asleep during the show....


Fri~ Dinner with friends @ Rice Table

Sat~ Sat - Edwin's 21st Bday @ Aranda Country Club

Sun~ Might go to church after so long....lol. & spend time with family

Mon~ Accompany Munfong to agency and repair my spoilt zenstone =(

+++ Sara is coming to my place to bake cookies. + Pool and Iron Man session with 2 of my Nus friends + I need to go down to either Marina Square or Paya Lebar to get the stuff for my model. + shitt...ahaha...this leaves me quite broke, as in spending quite a far bit without 2 weeks.

I still need to spend on 3 bday presents and 2 bday meals + after dinner activities.




I'm still not adjusted to my normal sleeping timing yet. I'm going to bed a 1-2am and getting up at 4-6am. Thanks to exams man...haha. Makes me so damn tired in the day...how to go work like that. haha...


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 4:23 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips