about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Friday, May 30, 2008

I guess, if everything goes smoothly, i will only take 4 modules next semester.

I did badly again this sem, at least slightly better than the last. For the fact i took 7 modules. Need to appeal now...signs. I hope im given a chance. =(


Luckily my parents are so supportive, i felt much better after talking to my dad. It isn't the end of road for me yet.

My friends ~ sara and chris, thanks for being there for me. =)

I cried so much....i had thoughts of leaving school. I felt so sad at that point of time, if i were to leave sch, im gonna miss my friends, and then him...haiz. Wanna talk to him, but i dun really have the chance, he's always so busy.


Gonna have do well next sem...


I really dun feel like talking much about it, so dun call me up to ask me about this matter. Exceptions to sara, chris and engkiat...


Do you know how pressurized i feel. I have a cousin who is going to be in Yr4 soon ~ same course as me in nus, another cousin is soon to be in nus-arts, 2 cousins grad with 2nd class upper, 1 cousin grad from ME NTU with first class honours.

+ the stress i'm in coping with my modules...sometimes i really feel like breaking down. =(


I always have to fail...olvels was my first. But i'm determined to work superdly hard. Even if it meant that i have to sacrifice outings with my friends, comp, or tv and stuff.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 10:11 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips