My friends know me well. I probably be dozing asleep the moment i reached home. I mean..ok not to forget my dinner.
Waking up 5 30am and catching the bus at 650am. Start work at 7 1oam, end at 5 10pm. Only fri, i end at 4 10pm. what to do? im in the production/planning dept.
I finally used up my capital land vouchers and i spent it on cosmetics! ~ on sunday
1 facial form from bodyshop 1 liquid brown eyeliner from Faceshop 1 orange blusher from Faceshop - the salesperson recommended this colour for me instead of the usual pink colour i'm using. I have fair skin..haha. 1 nail polish from Faceshop 1 sun cream/makeup base from Faceshop
Total : $73 ...approx for free
Today:
I went to buy a black skirt from Espirt for like only $23.90!. Haha..happy! =)
Bought eye make up remover and brown mascara.
Mummy was telling me to go NTU instead...i wanna specialise in manufacturing engineering. I've seen the modules already. Materials! my favourite. I heard the mechanics of materials is really easy to score. People been telling me I chose the wrong sch...haiz. I really hope so. Really wanna do well if i have the chance to study over there.
Well, i prayed to God. Haha..if he wants me to go NTU, he will. I have my friends over there, not alone. =)
But if he wants me to study private and work, so be it...i'm very fine with it too.
Gonna have to pack my bag. Put in my stationaries, mug, tissues to work..haha. Hmm, i know its abit deskbound for this job. Lots of excel spreadsheets to do monthly reports and planning of schedules. Working together with the production people.
I love challenges! and more hands-on..thats why i wanna be an engineer.