I went out with my mum to Causeway point to repair her hp @ Samsung Mobile. Had lunch at Ichiban and then basically juz browsing the other shops there. CLOTHES! =)
Boohoo...I'm so exhausted. I guess I have to sleep earlier tonight and wake up to watch the Holland Vs France Match at 245am.
Meeting up with my friends in the morning tmr for Botak Jones lunch and catch Incredible Hulk after that.
I plan to hibernate after I get home => to be alert enough for my soccer matches.
Next tueday, I'm going to a German MNC's factory for interview for a 6mths Material Planner position. I hope to get this job actually, though its juz a short term one and its somewhere near the Birdpark..lol. If I manage to get this job, I will ask the supervisor to write for me a testimonial on my performance which will then aid to my application for NTU. Just in time.