about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Happy Birthday to mum!


I need to spend another $40 @ ichiban to get the free $20 voucher. So anyway we celebrated my mum's birthday @ Ichiban AMK Hub. The total bill came up to $104 for 5 person, and the feeling is like....hmm..like after eating supper at east coast on friday nite.

The Cheesecake from BreadTalk...not bad.


My nus friends has been calling me up one by one. Missed 2 calls today. I ended up messaging them instead. Anyway I have already made my decision and I hinted to them that I really want to change school for the better. Fresh start and get my honours. If you know me well ~once i make a decision, I won't change it.

I see my friends having different characters, which sometimes i wonder whether.....anyway I don't see it with my batch of poly friends.
Its either the very studious, very dao or very heck care attitude here in nus. Plus, somehow there is something missing....Am i able to survive there? I wondered. Friends are very important to me and plays one of the major parts in studies, esp in uni.

So anyway, if anyone from my group of friends that is reading this post...no offence really, you guys are great, we can still keep in touch though we are in different schools. =) No one likes parting~ from Yanadi.


My close friends and parents have supported my decision too =). All means to meet my goal . Heez.

~~~~

Gonna meet up with chris to collect my clothes and for lunch today. Finally, the anticipation for my clothes has ended after many weeks. Haha.

To chris: Study hard okie!!! Midterms damn important, no kidding.

~~~~

Anyway i was thinking of trying a bottle of Fancl Tense up bottle drink. Boost up skin's complexion ~~

So tempted to get the washing powder too.

+ a suncare lotion.

Guess what. I dun have have a toner, a moisturizer, a makeup base or what-so-ever.

All i have is face powder, foundation, concealer, eye-shadow~purple sheishedo, blusher, lipstick, lip gloss.
Only used shokubutsu facial form to wash my face daily. Most importantly and drink more plain water. I feel the pinch when i spend on cosmetics at this stage...dunno why.

Recently i juz start going for facials once every month..those super cheap ones with my friends.

~~~~~~

My girlfriend and I are still jobless...=( Been searching high and low.


~~~~~~

There's Euro 2008 on tv and F1 for my tv entertainment.


~~~~~~

I totally agree with yanadi. I also tried to reduce my msn usage, but failed. During school term, you just have the tendency to on the msn and leave it there, juz to see who is online. Most of the time, we are not chatting with other people, busy mugging. Even if I really do, is to only ask my friends about school work. If not is, people ended up chatting with me be it I put Busy, Away, In a call, or whatever status..haha.

Away: Half of the time I'm really not at the comp. TV!

Busy: At the comp, probably doing stuff or watching movies

Must minimise when school term starts.

Labels:



xXEuNiceXx left a note at 2:30 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips