about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Thursday, June 19, 2008

I think i'm being very indecisive. Influenced by the people around me. But, my dad is right. He thinks I won't be able to cope within with part time NTU. I have seen their schedule, its around 3-4 modules each sem. Confirm can't cope and with the fact that i'm working. Everyday, night class till 10pm. Entire course is 5 years, i did a final check. I can take lesser modules of cos, but how many more years must i spend till i eventually get my degree. By the time, I will reach near 30. Haha.

Think about it....

The problem with me is that I can't take too much stress. Indulge myself with so many modules and my surroundings are so competitive.

Local Uni may be out of questions. Nevertheless, I will apply though, anyway it cost only 10 bucks or so for the applications.

My aim is to get honours!


Now i'm considering Kaplan and PSB Academy


~Kaplan~ University of South Australia

Adv - If I get at least a credit for the first 4 modules, I will go straight for Honours

- Located at Somerset.

- Only 21 mths!! Less than 2 years


Only 8 modules + 2 FYP



~ PSB Academy ~ University of Newcastle


Adv - Modules are more similar to local universities but much lesser though


- 3yrs course

- 1 week exchange => over to australia


Disadv - Cost more than the one above

- Further away from home


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 11:58 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips