about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mentality fixed. Rigid Education System in Spore.

Sec Sch => JC/Poly => Local Uni

So how do bosses feel about job applicants with private school degrees?

Government bodies...mostly employ only local university graduates. So Practical!

So what if you have the PASSION?


I can't get into NTU's Aerospace Engineering. Not a single poly student is able too i think...i mean thats what i heard so far from my friends.

So what do you do if you ever have an interest in aero, but yet you aren't able to qualify for this sole course in NTU?

And if circumstances doesn't allow you to leave the country? Think of that..I wont. Definately miss home. =)


Well, currently there are 2 choices for me.

1) SIM university is offering a new Bsc in Eng (Honours) - Aerospace Systems.
Course modules are quite similar to SP and its a combination of Aeronautical Eng & Aerospace Electronics + Some modules on Airport Operations

2) Correspondence Degree ( Aerospace Operations ) from University of Technology,Sydney offered by Air Transport College @ Eunos...will remember the long bus ride (24) to AMK...Lol. I went there to collect my airshow ticket. Heez.
So this one is much better, at least its from an overseas university and recognised by SIA etc...


However, these 2 degrees are only being offered part time and that means i got to work-study at the same time. I'm cool with this idea though.


After much thinking and seeking consultation from my friends, I guessed I have to give up on this idea up and focus into joining NTU next year instead.



With this degree, I am able to join DSTA , ST or other Aero Related Companies. Basically I can go anywhere. That's the difference between Local Uni and Private...signs.


One day, I wish to brainwash all this mentality set!. Haha...




I am in a Family of Engineers...mostly going towards the Aerospace Industry.

Labels:



xXEuNiceXx left a note at 3:49 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips