The next day after Ichiban with my family, chris and I went for sakae sushi...
1 chicken don each
6 coloured plates i think...
1 sunshine maki ~ mango with prawns.
1 iced Lemon tea
1 green tea
&....
We have like 2 similar designs of blouses (but different colours)....which practically makes us look more like twins..haha.
I am thinking of what to do this coming week.
I know for sure I might be meeting my friends for supper & movie this weekend. Either at east coast or cck park or blk 85 ba chor mee. Boohoo...provided there is car.
Meeting up with chris and my other girlfriend...
I haven had my swim and k yet...everything is left after chris's midterms!
Job hunting again...yesh. =)
Oh yea...gdluck to munfong for her job interview this tuesday.
~~~~~~~~~~
I was multi-tasking again...heez.
Carried my laptop around the house. Lol. Super long chats with my friends, but i disappeared off and on to watch tv. haha..
1) Airbus saga was a great! 2) F1 (Canadian Grandprix)- Leaders collided. Dun really like BMWs ...hmmph! Massa was good~. Imagine he managed to catch up with the rest, from 17th position to 5th.
Lewis Hamilton collided with Kimi after their pitstop...what a waste...there isn't much to watch after that. Not exciting anymore...
3) Euro 2008 ~ Austria Vs Croatia at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~ My dog looks like a jack russell and has eyes of a horse after full grooming. His nick is called ah hawk... will post a pic of his new cut tmr then.
Some interesting info abt my dog..Monty Tan
His occupation: Guard Dog
Sleeps with my bro on the sofa
He understands english
Daily meals: Boiled chicken (twice daily), doggie food and bone biscuit
Additional meals: Ranges anything from our meals or cheese, sausage, nuggets, BK Boiler, Delifrance pastries etc..all which a dog isn't supposed to have.
Loves pee-ing around the house. Half toilet trained.