about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My wishes for my friends...

SP

Christina ~ Hope her results will prove and reconfirms her of her new choice of path.

Munfong ~ Blend into her new work environment and do well for her business degree

Vin ~ Haha...(may see him in ntu next yr!) and marry munfong soon! chris and me are waiting..keke.

Weijie ~ May you be able to find the right girl of your dreams! & takecare of yourself in Aust next yr. We are gonna miss you. No more crapping buddy...

Alvin ~ I hope his ankle gets healed fast. But its sad to hear you are not longer playing bball. =(

Samuel ~ Gosh i lost touch with my close buddy in sp for 3 years. I think he's enjoying commando's life. Haha...

Northlanders

Koon Jin ~ oh...really hope he knows what he wants to do after ORD. Giving us more supper rides.

Weekiat ~ May his dreams of setting up a clothing business come true one fine day...heez.

Xinyi ~ Pass all her ACCA papers =)


Edmund ~ I hope his girlfriend really knows how to cherish him? coz he's really a nice guy...really caring! All the best to his studies next yr in UK.

NUS

Sara ~ Gonna miss her lots..ow.. haha. Studies shouldnt be a problem for her too. =) I may not be sitting with her in lectures, but I feel very comfy chatting with her & we dun like smarties ~ stressful!

Engine Camp will be successful under her leadership. *winkz*


My Gyl friends:

All the best!!! Thumbs up!..haha.



~ I LOVE YOU ALL ~









Labels:



xXEuNiceXx left a note at 1:34 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips