I'm too lazy to cook my lunch coz there's only instant noodles for now. No Veggie in the fridge.
Am trying to remain calm for tmr. Got to settle some stuff in school.
Really scared. =(
Wanna watch Autumn Tale again and yes, with high chance my tears will flow.
Dinner with my mum later, at least i'm out of house. =x ~Hooray!! expression~
Fri~
~School ~Swimming with chris + i'm waiting to see the magic of the curry fish head for dinner Provided it doesn't rain. I love water! Juz that i only know one stroke~Free. Chris is gonna teach me breast stroke and i managed to dig out my Speedo kickboard yesterday. Used to swim with her in the morning , and then hurry for lessons with our hairs wet. lol.
Ow...can't meet up with my sec sch friends this weekends. My friend can't book out from camp, so no car. My girlfriend is still having her exams. One more is available, and the other disappeared..lol. I'm available though, but no point too few people.
Have to wait for 1more week.
Recently I have been craving for ~~~~~~
Steamboat ~ those with 2 soups - drools for Tom yum (Booked chris) anyone is welcome to join us...hehe
Ichiban sushi (Booked chris) anyone? I need to fulfill a minimum number of stamps to exchange for either $10 or $20 voucher.