about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Sunday, June 01, 2008


You guys brightened my day. I totally forgot about that matter during the dinner.

Guessed senghee, weijie and me were abit high. LOL. I was also abit bad too. keke.

The food @ Riverside Indonesian Restaurant ~ Not bad!! Finally had tom yum soup too, thanks to the bday boy. Considering the fact that i had no appetite for my breakfast and lunch, I gobbled quite a fair bit during dinner. Stingray, Sambal Sotong, Kangkong, satay...juz to name a few.


After dinner, we headed to Coffee Club for drinks. I'm still awake due to the Iced Coffee that i drank.

Funny things do happen..................kept on laughing.............


So anyway, I got a debriefing session from the bday boy after i got home.


~~~~~~~~~~~~
Signs...its so difficult to tell a person: I like you.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 3:50 AM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips