Zhang Xiao Quan as Mars If I had to choose the best actor/character in the entire series, Zhang Xiao Quan/Mars would win hands down. Undoubtedly, his portrayal of the cool, vengeful racer added a lot of colour to the series. That intense, piercing stare must have made many hearts melt. More importantly, Mars was also a tender, caring brother to Juliet. He was always there to lend support to her and guide her onto the right path. He didnt want Juliet to be involved in all the hatred and hoped that she would lead a happy life. His constant thirst for revenge turned him into a rather violent, angry man in the end, but I pitied rather than disliked him. His relationship with Qing Ting was underdeveloped and that was a waste, for I think Mars deserved some happiness despite his tragic death.
Some of those few qualities I liked about him. =) =)=)