about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Saturday, July 26, 2008



Accidental Snap At Home
~Fri night

Hangover at my friend's place with my sec sch friends. Made me play mahjong, which i dun really know how to play. Loser to drink vodka shot...bleah... But the vodka current or something like that..is really nice with ice. I like the taste, but my friends hated it..haha.

I managed to catch the last episode of the perfect life. My girlfriend cooked some noodles, plus we bought back some fries and drinks from mac drivethru for our supper.


~ Sat

Reached home at 7 15am. DOZED asleep till 11am, but when back to sleep at...er..i can't remember after chatting with chrisgal on msn..haha.

Must be the vodka...but I wasn't drunk. Its because i was already tired after work on friday..haha.


Celebrated my bro's birthday at Jack's Place.


~ I'm treating my family to dim sum at Red Star. My mum is gonna call her uncle up to reserve a place on National Day. =) yippEE!


~ I spent $100 on clothes, sandals and bags for the month of july. Total 5 items...very reasonable. But i wont get to see them till Sept..haha. I love Old Navy!


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 11:10 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips