about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Thursday, August 28, 2008

HR Director came today and tada! Our 2 weekends are burnt. Hehe, but i have requested not to work this saturday, coz i wanna see the planes. She said no problem. =) But we will be at centennial towers instead of being near the sea..haha. After that can go marina square to shop! I dun mind earning extra bucks since I have no appointment so far.

and...............and...............


Oh yes!....I'm cGMP certified! Think I'm able to get a cert soon. Yippee! My coy is dealing with medicines, as such complying with cGMP regulations is very important, if not FDA will hunt us...

Today we were supposed to have a coy's meeting at Raffles marina with Big Boss, but my entire HR-Trg can't make it due to our workload =( . Everybody's gone except for 3 ladies in the office.

Labels:



xXEuNiceXx left a note at 9:53 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips