oh dear...i have signed on a contract. Nothing is stated on the appt letter if I were to breach the contract.
Gonna check out next week...wanna get out asap! and get a HR job instead...
I broke down last thurs when I went to share with my HR Asst colleague what happened. So...pregnant woman was afraid that I leave....and came to tell me...Ya, actually since you are new, must take some time to learn. Great acting skills...she wasnt like that before I told HR. I am given 3 mths to learn, I have already learnt 50% percent in 1mth....
My dept head is useless cos she looks highly up to those malaysians whom have been working for ages. More Experienced.
Problem lies with the malaysians. - which really makes my final decision to leave.
So Sick...
not that I dun like my job, its my department's culture that matters. I can get along well with the other ppl from all departments, except my own.