about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Raining again!


Took my bro's car to fetch monty from grooming and at the same time I had to go to the printer shop nearby. But the 2 shops were closed for today and I had to go causeway point instead to play safe.

Called my parents to meet me there too. Got my favourite queensize bedsheet from Ausino. I dunno why but i seemed to have likings for blue and purple colours, so eventually i got one that was mostly blue in colour. =)

I saw tang kang at northpoint, so I went to say hi. He told me he's meeting his friend in yishun, prolly doing some mugging i guess.

In the end , my parents and I landed up at Ichiban sushi for dinner. We shared 2 set meals, really full.

There's a sales trend going on everywhere and everytime, you get to see the word SALE in bold the moment you enter a shopping centre....haha. You know me, hands itchy, always wanna buy things...haha. But nahz...got to control. I have my clothes , sandals and bags all arriving soon...must resist! Ahhhhhhhhhh............


Sept - I'm planning to get a kimono top or dress that i fell in love with, hoping to attend kickboxing with chris, wanting to go to the zoo, sentosa, and lastly having a korean bbq/steamboat buffet meal; always constantly catching up with my friends.

I guess I have really neglected alvin and samuel after graduation. Everyone's busy. They were my close friends in poly, and i really wish to catch up more with them. Alvin's got himself a really caring gf. This time I'm sure he met to right one....=)))))) She's nice, really nice...haha.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 8:59 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips