oh ya.....I was talking to wj finally...and said that chris and I hasnt met up with him for 2 months...boohoo..=)
Then ek was updating me on school stuff...10 labs for 5 modules, luckily I'm not in school anymore. There's alot more to be done on time management. Well, I wish them all the best and hopefully their hard work be paid off this time around for once...haha. A wake up call from our last sem's results...
Sunday - Sabath Day
I slept pretty late on Saturday night, but woke up at 6 30am. My mum asked me to follow them for breakfast. I looked gloomy...still in my hibernation mode. I did had my favourite century egg and pork porridge, accompanied with some dim sum. Did some marketing after that; the market's forever that packed with aunties especially..haha..so early in the morning.
But the best thing was, I got knocked out the moment I stepped into the house.
I spent the time watching tv with my family at night. National Day Rally, Gold/Silver Medal Match for Table Tennis,Athletics, Ugly Betty and finally EPL!
Haha..forgetting updates on Tennis: Nadal striked Gold!
Monday - Blues
Catched 12 Lotus with my mum..and all i can say is...dun ever watch that show. I felt it was a waste.
After movie, we went to Yishun Safra for lunch at Jacks Place...
Brought my mum to do eyebrow shaping. Plucked until my tears flow..haha..
******I could understand how you feel as I have been through this the other time around; that was when I chose to leave instead....******