Tue - I went out and bought some leaves-designed plates and my FAITH cup =)) from a furnishing warehouse at Ubi.
Wed - Went for an interview in the afternoon, and by evening I was accepted instead of Friday - but not sure of my salary.
Thurs - I was woken up by my agent's call regarding my salary, cos apparently my manager has to discuss it with the HR director first. Had to rush down for give some documents to the company. Walked around MQ and Raffles City, had my lunch before going down to Tanjong Pagar to meet wj. Then we went over to CoffeeBean for a chatting session, was superdly full after the meal. The breakfast salmon scramble egg toast was nice! but the newly Apple Hibiscus Tea tasted abit weird, over flowery taste. Wj had a mugpie and an ice blended coffee.
Fri - haha...I'm meeting my friends for lunch after their practical.
Meeting my sec sch pals as usual for a night movie at PS - 4BIA.