about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Thursday, August 14, 2008


Wed...

I went to two agencies for interviews and SMU to submit the documents plus application fee. Walked around Paragon and got a blouse for amazing great deal...
Only the fish n chips at Fish'n'Co Paragon...yesh!.. Paragon is nice. The other outlets cant produce such yummy and delicious fish..haha..

Almost got baked under the sun too after much walking...


Thurs...



Crashed materials lect to meet my friends. As usual, it was super duper boring, same old stuff ever since poly and last sem's work. Chris and I were reading the magazines we bought.

LT 7 was renovated and it was so much better than before! Saw some of my friends but didn't manage to catch up much with them.

I THINK EVERYONE LOOKS TIRED TODay! HAHA...

We ended up at Vivo's Gary's HK Cafe for our lunch...the set lunches are definately worth the money. I had Porkchop Cheese Baked Rice, Cream Soup and Yin Yong. Chris had bibimbab, Cream Soup and Yin Yong....Plus we tried the beef sauce dip fries.

I bought a purple dyed tank top from Fox. =)


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 5:47 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips