about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm restarting my piggy bank coin savings again after many many years...haha. Reminds me of my childhood days...


Went to the JobFair @ Suntec with my friend today. It wasn't really that fantastic, but I got pulled in by prudential once again...

He said I looked more vibrant and outgoing than my friend...alot of crappy stuff. I'm 50-50 actually ...As much as i would like to meet more people, i got my inner side too..
The person also mentioned that both of us looked like some 18-19 yr old girls...haha.

Had personal steamboat at hotpot culture; a quiet place to have meals and chit-chat at the same time.

I'm getting the Puma's Red Ferrari Polo pretty soon! prolly next week...whee!..Love it Lots =) or maybe tmr...haha...

NADAL's in the Tennis Single's Finals!! Yippee!! I was staring at my lappy top's screen watching the scores last night...really nerve-wracking.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 9:00 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips