about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

~Wed~

Hella fun!


I had dinner with the people from the operations...was really cool. Oh man...we ordered tonnes of food.

An afterwork stress reliever with the other dept people.

So let me have a recall of what we ordered...


1) Stingray
2) 4 Huge Prawns - Fantastic!!! $16 per piece...freaking expensive.
3) Hokkian Mee
4) Chicken Mutabak
5) Oyster Omelette
6) BBQ Squid
7) Satay
8) Fried Carrot Cake
9) Lemon Chicken



~Thurs~

Plenty of datelines to meet and Trgs going on. Had California Maki bento set for lunch, we pre-ordered it.

Do you guys know what bangs in US means? bangs is equivalent to our sg's way of calling fringe. Fringe to them is a more sophisticated word.


~Fri~

1) Steamboat with Sasuku gang..haha. The sound of the race cars were sooooooooooo louD!
2) Pool
3) Drinks @ Tong shui



~Sat~

Going to Marriot for a free brunch with my US colleague. I will send her off at the airport in the afternoon. =)

Night~ Whoohoo raceday


~Sun~

Raceday. But hey...I didnt wanna get the tickets for F1, cos I feel that if I really wanna watch it live, its better to get the more expensive tickets. I've decided to watch it on tv instead. =)


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 10:13 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips