I bumped into sparkey zonghan today on my way to work, so I went over to chat with him. I think...let me see, i never see him after graduation, slimed down a little..haha.
Was extracting some trg data from the co website today and boy, I barely left my desk. Staring at the screen most of the time except for lunch and coffee breaks.
My co charges us only $2 for our bento meals, drinks, soup/salad, and fruits. Seriously, the entire meal should cost more than $7 per person. This caterer is good... Had yummy tom yam soup today. Ilovesoupystuff! =)
Anyway, hmm, I'm planning to do OT tmr, alot of things to do after everything is finalized.
I wanna go sentosa this sat with gyl peeps...ow...but I cant confirm yet...sign... =(
Xy msned me this afternoon. All of a sudden she said, eh next year organise to pick up scuba diving..