about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I wish to work in a aerospace industry one day. But will I be able to continue my career down as an engineer? I pondered...maybe? maybe not...

I really dont mind joining the airforce. But seriously the thoughts of having to undergo bmt, hesitates me a little.

Sara and me thought being a police officer is pretty cool. Seriously, I can get my shooting skills trained there. =)))))))) Well, I just need to get my degree soon then...If we cld be in the same academy, it would be fantastic!


Seriously, I dunno what to do too =( . I just love the 1)planes....2) police and 3) HR are just other alternatives which I dun mind....


Flickered minded girl...hahaha.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 9:42 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips