about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Saturday, September 06, 2008

SAT~ Bright and Sunny, heavy rain @ nite.


I met up with my GYL committee peeps today. First, we had breakfast at Harbourfront's Mac. Chris and I were late..haha.. I woke up at 8am, and boy we were supposed to meet at 9am. Freaking late! lol. The fact that I actually slept the earliest amongst them, before 12am. =p


Atmosphere: Always filled with laughter, especially with senghee and weijie around, gosh too many lame jokes.

We played beach volleyball at Siloso Beach...
My hands are aching, and sunburnt!!! all red...haha.


I wanna swim in the sea again!!!!!!!! can't wait...see you all in two weeks time.


We had lunch at Subway for healthier choice. =)


Took a nap the moment I came home. My friend's call woke me up and I think I was still in my dreams..hahaha..


So I had dinner with my family @ Vittles at night. Oh my, seriously its really worth the price, after having my huge portion of pasta. Free servings of popcorns. I give it a 4 Star out of 5.


SUN ~


Late Lunch @ Blackboard, Clementi with 2 of my friends...I still think Vittles is better. I had sausage pasta.

Played an hr of pool too...damn fun..haha.

I LOVE THis SONG!!!

Jesse Mccartney - Leavin' lyrics

Mmmm
Hey baby girl I been watching you all day (all day, all day, all day).
Man, that thing you got behind you is amazin'.
You make me want to take you out and let it rain (let it rain, let it rain, let it rain).
I know you got a man but this is what you shoulda said...

[Chorus]
Why don't you tell him that I'm leavin' never to come back again...
You found somebody who does it better than he can,
No more making you cry,
No more them grey skies.
Girl we flyin' on the G5, G5.
And we're leavin' never looking back again...
So call your shawty and tell him you found a new man.
The one that's so, so fly...
The one to keep you high...
Have ya singin' all night like that...
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...)
Man she gonna be singing...
(Oh oh oh ohh oh oh ohh oh oh ohhh...)

Now if I talk it girl you know that I'ma walk it out (walk it out, walk it out, walk it out).
Man I put my money, money where my mouth is (mouth is, mouth is, mouth is).
Cuz you're the baddest little thing that I ever seen (ever seen, ever seen, ever seen).
So I'm gonna ask you one time if you got a man...

[Chorus]
Why don't you tell him that I'm leavin' never to come back again...
You found somebody who does it better than he can,
No more making you cry,
No more them grey skies.
Girl we flyin' on the G5, G5.
And we're leavin' never looking back again...
So call your shawty and tell him you found a new man.
The one that's so, so fly...
The one to keep you high...
Have ya singin' all night like that...
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...)
Man, she gonna be singin'...
She gonna be singin' uhh...
She gonna be singin', She gonna be singin,
Boy you got me singin'.

[Bridge]
Don't stress, Don't Stress, Don't stress...
Just turn him to the left, left, left.
Don't stress, Don't Stress, Don't stress...
Cuz we gone, and we gone, and we gone.
No stress, No stress, No stress...
Girl you deserve nothing but the best.
No stress, No stress, No stress.

[Chorus]

Girl, you need to tell him that I'm leavin' never to come back again...
You found somebody who does it better than he can,
No more making you cry,
No more them grey skies.
Girl we flyin' on the G5, G5.
And we're leavin' never looking back again...
So call your shawty and tell him you found a new man.
The one that's so, so fly...
The one to keep you high...
Have ya singin' all night like that...
(Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...)
Man she gonna be singing...
(Oh oh oh ohh oh oh ohh oh oh ohhh...)
Gonna be singin' all night like that...
(Ahh ahh ah...)
Man, she gonna be singin'...
She gonna be singin' uhh...
She gonna be singin', She gonna be singin,
Boy you got me singin'.



Song lyrics | Leavin' lyrics


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 11:44 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips