|
about me:)

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling
Age:22
LOVES
my dog~monty
Movies
Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery
WISHES
Get a good honours degree
To watch a F1 Grand Prix
To own a ferrari model
| E | Exquisite | | U | Unusual | | N | Normal | | I | Irresistible | | C | Clumsy | | E | Eccentric |
Name Acronym Generator From Go-Quiz.com
::links:: Sara
Alvin
Munfong
Chris
PitStop Cafe
Mindcafe
Settler's cafe
Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage
|
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Some simple thoughts...
If i ever have a boyfriend, he better be as busy as me, cos I'm the type that dun really like to meet up everyday;there's no need to.
A short conversation over phone or smses will be sweet enough...
Freedom is all I want...no controls.
xXEuNiceXx left a note at 4:37 AM
***
|
*HUGS* TOTAL!
give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
|