about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Thursday, October 02, 2008

26/9 (Fri)

I went out with Chris and Senghee for a dinner cum supper at Bugis. I haven had steamboat for ages. Haha, our dinner was accompanied by the ZOOOOMM sound of the F1 cars.

Oh man, we never failed to laugh like crazy. Seriously, its damn fun even though its only the 3 of us.

Senghee taught us how to play pool. Come on, chris and me are "Professionals" now..muahaha =p

Guess what time it was after pool?, but we still made our way back to Tong Shui for a drink.


Got home at 2 45am =) Oh wow...thats pretty late huh....


27/9 (Sat)

I got up at 8am and rushed down to Marriott Hotel to meet my US colleagues for Room Service Breakfast. I had the most expensive breakfast ever..hahaha. Costed like $35.90 for a American Breakfast, huge servings though. I could'nt finish the bread that came along with my breakfast.

Then! I was so tired that I went to bed..haha.

My other colleague came and joined us for an evening round of Shopping. That was when I bought this book called: The Monk who Sold his Ferrari.

We managed to watch slight of the F1 practice. Man!!! IT was really loud!!!

*Was'nt feeling that well after that*


28/9 (Sun)


Rested at home =)


29/9-Not feeling week. Skipped work...


30/9- Back to Work. Boohoo..


1/10 (Wed)

I was down with a terrible cold.


2/10 (Thurs)

Chris tempted me to shop online..hahaha...OOOPPPS =p

Pretty Pretty on 12/10 yah?

3/10 (Fri)

HoHO NITE.


4/10 (Sat)

Oh dear...my friends wanna go sing K. I dunno much of chinese songs!!..haha.

5/10 (Sun)


I'm Available for now!! But most probably i want to rest at home.


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 10:08 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips