|
about me:)

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling
Age:22
LOVES
my dog~monty
Movies
Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery
WISHES
Get a good honours degree
To watch a F1 Grand Prix
To own a ferrari model
| E | Exquisite | | U | Unusual | | N | Normal | | I | Irresistible | | C | Clumsy | | E | Eccentric |
Name Acronym Generator From Go-Quiz.com
::links:: Sara
Alvin
Munfong
Chris
PitStop Cafe
Mindcafe
Settler's cafe
Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage
|
Sunday, October 05, 2008
SAT!
Had lunch with xinyi and wee at MOS Burger, Causeway Point.
Our singing session started at 3pm, when edmund and chris finally arrived. Koon joined us later.
Dinner was at the Hk Cafe at Sembawang Road. Hey surprising they serve quite good food. Prices are very reasonable, cheaper than Gary Kim's. =)
The best thing was I didnt finish my pork chop curry baked rice. TOO FULL! IJustlovethecheese! =)
A Must try: The Xiao Long Bao *BEAMS*
Each of us only have to fork out $12 each.
oH yesh! The Red Devils won again! I'm feeling so tired now! And thanks for a draw for Arsenal's Match...HAHAHA =p
Sun~
Hmm...just having a facial appointment.
Rest' N' Relax
Dinner with my parents @ Eatzi.
I slept for 2hrs and now I'm addicted to this taiwan drama - Fated to love you 命中注定我愛你.
xXEuNiceXx left a note at 2:32 AM
***
|
*HUGS* TOTAL!
give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
|