about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Sunday, January 25, 2009

23/1 Friday

I went for the temp recept training....really interesting. I learnt to use the switchboards and other stuff... I'm paid for the training as well. Btw, its only a 2 days thing...

Watched the movie Love Matters with my friends at AMK Hub. Then we had supper at Xin Wang Hk Cafe. Didn't expect the place to be crowded that night...i mean way past midnight....


24/1 Saturday

Waited for my Aunts to deliver those Cny goodies to our place before heading to Causeway Point. My dad needed to get his clothes. We had dinner at Crystal Jade, they really serve excellent food! Makes you feel like going back for more....

I bought a pot of flower for myself as well.

25/1 Sunday

Had breakfast early in the morning. Went to Northpoint to get fresh cut flowers and some potted plants. My mum and I went for our manicure session. Now my toe nails and hands are red in colour...fa fa fa!! lol

In the afternoon, I went to Causeway Point's Sakae Sushi to collect the Yu Sheng that I've ordered.

My family had steamboat for reunion dinner. My bro went to Isetan to get beef sukiyaki, beef and pork shabu shabu. The sukiyaki is really expensive, its like $33 for 8 slices...but its fantastic.

Just missing out the dessert...haha.

Labels:



xXEuNiceXx left a note at 10:28 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips