about me:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

NAmE: Eunice Tan You Ling

Age:22

LOVES

my dog~monty

Movies

Watching EPL,F1 and Discovery



WISHES

Get a good honours degree

To watch a F1 Grand Prix

To own a ferrari model

EExquisite
UUnusual
NNormal
IIrresistible
CClumsy
EEccentric

Name / Username:

Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

::links::

Sara


Alvin


Munfong


Chris


PitStop Cafe


Mindcafe


Settler's cafe


Forever (Lady Of Soul) - Damage

 

 

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Hole in My Pocket.


I just went for a trial Anti Oxygen Facial @$48, but usual is $138. Trust me, its really good!

My face isnt in good condition, even though it may seem so to others..haha. Not that very bad of cos...

I have a combination skin. My face is dry but nose is oily. I have alot of oil spots...watever its called, and apparently its better to do treatment to get all the spots off before they spread. Laser...$10 per spot, which makes you temporary ugly. =(

Dark rings, a result of waking up so early and sleepless nights~Stress. Everything will end soon by Wed. Yes!! =)


I bought myself a sunblock and milk cleanser...

Utterly broke....

I stayed at home for last week and goes well for this weekends too. Haha..


xXEuNiceXx left a note at 12:47 PM

***

Comments: Post a Comment



*HUGS* TOTAL! give NightHawk more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own
clay poker chips set
buy poker chips